#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Katelyn's Mission Begins, October 22, 2013

I have known I wanted to serve a mission since I was sixteen. Back then serving a mission felt like years away - little did I know that 3 1/2 years later I would have my call and be out before I was twenty. It's so amazing to me to see God's hand in my life. 19 came a lot faster than 21. I remember thinking that I should make it a priority to study Preach My Gospel in high school, I never did though - looking back I realize that I should have followed that prompting, God knew how little my preparation time really was. I received my call in June 2013 to the Mississippi Jackson Mission and I report to the MTC on October 23. It has been hard for me to put my schooling on hold to serve a mission. I love school, it was really hard to see all my friends go back to school and I couldn't. I know that I am supposed to serve a mission. I am very nervous, and excited. It will be hard, but I'll be on the Lord's errand and he'll watch over me and my family.

                         
                              
Grandma and Grandpa Hartley



Sister Hartley and Sister Bevans, A & W for the last time!

Sister Hartley with Kalina, Lunch for the last time

Grandpa and Grandma Neilson

Waterton Visit, Nate, Katelyn, Melissa





No comments:

Post a Comment