#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

"Not my pig, not my farm"

 A returning member in our ward took us to get pedicures! It was so great! My toes have a French tip! I was worried about my ticklish problems, but I did pretty good!
I had a great week! Even though we are at the library late, two of are investigators happened to be here so we could set up appointments with them! Yeah!
 'm learning a ton from my two companions. They are awesome and good missionaries.
I watched this video the other day and you all should watch it for family home evening. 
 Love Sister Hartley!
Scripture: Alma 13:10 (the whole chapter is good)
Southernism: Leora, a returning member, said this today in response to something that wasn't her worry, "not my pig, not my farm." haha
We're a tall companionship



Leora, she spoiled us with our pedicures, so nice and thoughtful.

Sister Davis, she has a twin on a mission.

Love Sister Hartley!
Scripture: Alma 13:10 (the whole chapter is good)
Southernism: Leora, a returning member, said this today in response to something that wasn't her worry, "not my pig, not my farm." haha

No comments:

Post a Comment