#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Such good people here in Texarkana.

Hello family! 

Sounds like yall had a good week. Glad to see the green grass.

Yesterday was awesome! There's a recent convert that has recently moved to Texarkana. The sisters were teaching her two kids before I got here. Sister Meek and I haven't been able to teach them since I've been here because they live with their dad. Well guess what?!?!??! They were at church yesterday!!! I finally got to meet them, I wanted to cry at the sight of them! I think they're the cutest kids I have ever seen!!!! Such an awesome family! It made the week!! 

We have had much success with visiting returning members this past week. Such good people here in Texarkana. 

Last night we were invited to dinner with the ward mission leader's family and they invited some friends over and we were able to teach them! It was the best! 

This past month Sister Meek and I have really focused on are key indicators. We've really made them visible at are apartment and talk of them often and it has been really rewarding to see the difference it makes. Each month we set district goals and then we break it down into companionship goals so we all know what we are accountable for. It has been a great blessing to look back and see how we have accomplished certain goals and what needs improvement. 

 My testimony of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon continue to strengthen each week, as well as my testimony in my Savior's love, grace, and peace. I know that inner peace comes when we focus on only pleasing Him. I'm so grateful for the experiences the Lord has given me while serving. 
A day of tracting in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment