#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Monday, August 18, 2014

The best place to be!

Hey y'all. Another week has come and gone here in good ol' Texar (the best place to be!) I love it here. Transfers are this upcoming week, I'm sure I'll be staying, I will be emailing on Tuesday.We spent Thursday night-Sunday  afternoon in Shreveport. We stayed with the Bossier Sisters and went on exchanges with them. It was a party. Sister Rogers, the sister I went out with is from a Missour, really close to Kansas City. She loves horses so we had a lot in common, it was fun. Zone conference, and stake conference was the best! Elder Whitney Clayton, a president of one of the quorums of seventy was there. I got to shake his hand and he asked where I was from, it was really neat. Anyways the whole weekend was crazy busy, but a real learning opportunity. 

Loving Texas







We're really busy in Texar, which is a blessing. We're teaching Amy tonight, she is getting baptized on September 6. I love her so much. It has been the best teaching her. I just think the world of her! Aww life is great. We are also working with a lot of returning members and seeing their testimonies grow. 

Love y'all. I think we're going to play some cards and clue with the elders. Should be a fun day! Thank-you for all y'all do. You're prayers, letters, and blessings mean the world to me. I'm so grateful to be out on a mission, especially to be in the MJM. Love it all. 
Thanks again for all yall do! 

Love y'all! 
Staying with the Boisser sisters. Sister Rogers and Sister Helms 



Missionary family history

Sister Sowards and Sister Bithell (MTC companions), with me and Sister Brown (MTC companions).
Companions training companions 


No comments:

Post a Comment