#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Trusting My All in Your Tender Care




What a week. I feel like I say that every week. But really every week is crazy. We do so much. It's great. Saturday I was on an exchange with Sister Ridge and we witnessed a miracle! We were teaching someone we tracted into and his phone ran during the lesson. He answers it and says, "I'm going to have to call you back, I'm right in the middle of being converted to Mormonism." That was Saturday, he came to church yesterday, and he has a baptism date!

While on the exchange we were trying a few people and ended up talking to this man named Tommie out in his yard. He looked and talked exactly like Jared Christenson! He had a dog with him and he was pretty hyper. He kept trying to give us the dog because he was loosing his patience with him. He finally put a leash on him and puts it over the hitch at the back of his truck, the dog just runs crazy as far as his leash will allow, Tommie than makes motion to get in his truck saying he'll run it out of him. My face must have been priceless because he got a good laugh out of it.

We went to the Jackson Branch yesterday. I love it there. Love it love it love it. Such amazing people. They have changed my life. I am grateful I am serving here.

Sister Kennard and I continue to work and do are very best. The Lord takes his work seriously, we must do the same.

Love y'all
Sister Hartley

ps, Sister Meek emailed me and said she met Katie at a fireside. Small world.


No comments:

Post a Comment