#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Monday, March 16, 2015

I am learning so much.






This week has been great! Sister Kelly and I are busy and teaching,  teaching,  teaching. I am so grateful to be here in the Waveland ward. I love it here. 
We found a family to teach on Saturday. They are elect. Thank-you for the package. I gave the socks to Sister Rivas yesterday and she loved them! I am going to give her something Canadian every time I see her. Did I mention that I love it here. I am learning so much. I love the people here. I love y'all. 
 During one of the breaks, the books, notebooks, scriptures, Preach My Gospels, and missionary stuff are impressive.  They have come to learn and record what they are learning.
Bella's Birthday

Eating peach cobbler as we're tracting.






No comments:

Post a Comment