#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Friday, May 8, 2015

I'm Home!!


Lethbridge Airport
Mom and Dad, my biggest supporters

Grandpa and Grandma Hartley

Natalie Bevans and Ashley Msyvery

The crowd who met me at the Airport

Eric Hill and Matlin

Back in Canada
My shoes are well worn

First things first, A & W visit

Stake President Lybert


Mom had my scrape book all done and displayed

Looking at the missionary wall at home

My Bedroom door, Mission Accomplished

Time to brake it down and get to my bedroom

Made it.

Mom had some fun gifts for me to open when I got home including Lady Antabellum tickets

Unpacking

Alligator head all the way from Mississippi

I miss my mission but good to be home
Snowed two days after I got home. Back with the twin!!
Mom had the house decorated when I got home. My mission book all done.




No comments:

Post a Comment